- San Jose to Propose Turning PG&E Into Giant Customer-Owned Utility The Wall Street Journal
- San Jose to propose turning PG&E into giant customer-owned utility: WSJ Yahoo Finance
- Could San Jose Break Free From PG&E? Its Mayor Has An Idea Patch.com
- Frustrated with PG&E, San Jose proposes forming own utility San Francisco Chronicle
- San Jose Looks to Exit PG&E to Develop Microgrids Following California’s Power Shutoff Microgrid Knowledge
- View full coverage on Google News
“Wasn’t the right time” Loserfruit and Epic delay skin release – Essentially Sports“Wasn’t the right time” Loserfruit and Epic delay skin...
Dow Jones Rallies 500 Points Despite Jobs Data, Coronavirus, Ongoing Protests – Investor’s Business DailyDow Jones Rallies 500 Points Despite Jobs Data, Coronavirus,...
Trump administration to block Chinese passenger airlines from traveling to US – The IndependentTrump administration to block Chinese passenger airlines from traveling...